Sabado, Marso 11, 2017

Discipline of ROTC
          Honey Rey Baclig



This program was organized by the government PNP and to send to a total institution for the committee of a certain organization in order to enhance more knowledge about in a critical situation. And it gives also a moral support of to the discipline students.

If I will answer this question, I am strongly agree to the imposition of the ROTC in Senior High School curriculum, in fact ROTC was made by the sake of disciplinary education for each students who derives of its activities, and it enhances health and understanding in order to help more lives by applying the knowledge came from ROTC. In addition, Southern Christian College was a great example of training ground, so that I am strongly agree that the imposition of ROTC here at this institution will be approve and it might be more respected by the government specially the students. I the government side strongly agreed that the ROTC will stand on. I rest my case.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento